Programming for Data Science 16 Jan 2017
The goal of the course is to introduce students to the specifics of Python and to develop the necessary practical skills of using Python programming language, required for the purposes of the data science area.
The specific learning objectives of the course are:
- Using the Python language for analytical problems solving
- Knowing the features of the language
- Analyzing the algorithm efficiency of a particular solution of a problem
- Coding of basic statistical methods
- Using specialized libraries for data analysis
No Reviews found for this course.